Captive Bred Cloud Rat. 1 of 5 species, one of which is
FIGHT to LEGALIZE DOMESTIC SKUNKS IN
There is a new fight to make Domestic Skunks legal in IL, as they should
be. Tell Congress that you want them to be legal in IL as they are in
Illinois surounding states.
THE KEN'S EXOTICS MYSPACE BLOG,
and add your two cents worth about your own exotic pets and anything
else you want to talk about.
Also visit me on Face book, just look for Ken Walker.
Stand up for your right to own exotics,
STAND TOGETHER AND WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Visit REXANO to learn
about new laws to ban pets.
Ken's Exotics is a USDA licensed facility selling quality exotic pets
and exhibit specimens!
Contact me if you can supply these:
- Patagonian Cavy bottle raised babies
- Capybara bottle raised babies
- Always happy to buy quality Serval and Fennec Fox litters. Will buy
Just in... Jabari
the Serval's new owner shows how good he is doing in his new home. Thanks
David for the video, it's always nice to see how well my litters are doing
after they are in their new homes. JUST CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE
VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.
Available Exotic Pets/Animals and Breeders for Sale
Serious Exotic Pet Inquiries Only Please
Best if viewed at 1280 x 800 resolution
(lower res. Settings will result in the need to scroll
sideways to see both screen columns)
- Serval: kittens $2500 each. Put your deposit in now. Ready
2wks from today.
- 1st Generation Serval Kittens $3500 each. These must ship,
parents are wild caught, litter was born in captivity. Untainted Genetics!
Tame, bottle raised and pure genetics! Worth their weight in gold!
- Wild Caught Serval: perfect for breeders bringing in fresh
genetics for your Serval/Savannah breeding programs. $3000 each. Photos
- Aardwolf: $7,500 each
- Aardvark: 1.1 available, $7,000 each, $13,900 per pair
- Split White Lion Cubs: males, bottle raised $3500 each plus
$400 shipping to your location. IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY USDA LICENSED,
DO NOT CALL.
- Indian Crested Porcupines: unrelated adult pair for $2500 or
Captive bred, these are not wild caught! Please note, these are Indian
Crested, not the common African Crested species usually offered. These
reach a massive 3ft in size and can weight as much as 32lbs at full
size, very impressive animal. As always, I'm always willing to work
out an arrangement to buy your offspring at wholesale.
- Reticulated Giraffe: I have a 10year old and 2 year old male
Giraffe available to go out now. Both are great animals, too many males
to keep either. Please put in a deposit if you are needing a just weaned
animal and they will be provided as these are made available. Males
are $40,000 / Females $90,000. I can sell the 10 year old male at $38,000
delivered to your door at no extra cost (within reason).
- Nile Hippo: young, under year old Nile Hippopotamus... $12,000
- Bennett's Wallaby : females $1500, males $1200... pre-order
for Summer joey's
- Asian Clawed Otter:(ready now)
$3800 for single otter, $7600 for pair (any ratio).... SPECIAL
$6000 PER PAIR FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY...put your orders in
now, limited quantities will be available.
- Striped Hyena:
pups are $4,500 each - bottle raised, tame
(click link for photos of older pair and more info).
- Spotted Hyena: bottle raised pups are $4,500 each, (non tame
bottle raised Spotted $3,200)
- Eurasian Griffon Vulture (click
link to see pic): rarest of the rare, one tame 1 yr old female for
$23,000. One of a kind... impressive looking bird with an 8ft wingspan!
Rare Birds (get them while you, can these
may not be available again)
- Eurasian Griffon Vulture: rarest of the rare, one tame 1 yr
old female for $23,000. One of a kind... impressive looking bird with
an 8ft wingspan! No federal permits are required to own her.
- Blacksmith Plover (Vanellus armatus)
- Carmine Bee-eater (Merops sp.)
- Brown-breasted Barbet (Lybius melanopterus)
- Violet-backed Starling (Cinnyricinclus leucogaster)
- Golden-breasted Starling (Cosmopsarus regius)
- Baglafecht Weaver (Ploceus baglafecht)
- Bare-faced Go-away-bird (Corythaixoides personata)
- Hadaba Ibis (Bostrychia hagedash)
- Southern Ground-hornbill (Bucorvus leadbeateri)
- Hildebrandt's Starling (Lamprotornis hildebrandti)
- Glossy Starlings
- Great Spotted Cuckoo (Clamator glandarius)
- MORE COMING IN JUST DAYS!